Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my 1st day in college!!!


entered the building, weirdly made
in beige , brown n some other shade

with a pair of cliche' floaters
i stepped into the premises ,through the sliding gate

the heavens were showering down there blessings, well , thats how , that day it seemed
when the first maharashtrian raindrop onto my head was laid.

then came my "HOME AWAY FROM HOME",
the green hospital personified as Hostel

where you were taught to be disciplined ,if not,
then forcibly made.clasping the cold iron
i dragged myself to room number 208.

now i cant b writing down each and every detail
I have to manipulate

everything seemed too organised, atleast for the likes of me,
untill came in my messy.. room mate :p.

tall physique ,twinkling eyes, tweety smile, wearing a weird nightsuit,
she sat on my contrary side.

we kept giving blank looks to each other,
nothing at all on either side was said.

days passed, and the number of people ,wearing the "friends"
veils kept adding to my cupboard.

as we all in the beginning thot..
for each other v were made.

its my last year in this weird building now
had different experiences and by now, many daredevilish
games iv played

life taught a lot.. behind these beige walls
hopefully its teachings can fetch me more guts and balls..




No comments:

Post a Comment