Saturday, December 8, 2012

slipping away...

Its really not a very happy feeling today... seems like i am loosing my best budddy slowly and steadily .... had no plans or mood of blogging today as nothing great had happened  except for the never ending madness at work about the showing dates.. messy and disorganized.. everywhere its the same therefore nothing new... but regarding my friend.. my heart is really aching on this... i am watching my friendship slowly dying, i dont know what to do or how to mend this, when i can see how my friend on their own want to move towards a path which i dont even want to look at... they claim that i am still the same for them but how is it possible??  i seriously am waiting for the day when i shall be relieved from all such grudges and harsh feelings for anyone... so many times i try to just get rid of all this but fail, really dont know how it will be ok.. just hope some day it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment